Sunday, November 13, 2005

Karen asked...

Karen asked, "So Dixon is not too stressed, having to accommodate a new doggie into the household? Do they ever fight?"

Dixon was a little stressed to start with, maybe for about a week but then she chilled out.

They do now sleep together (not in a rude way of course) and tend to potter about the house together. The only time there is fighting of any kind if just before we go for walkies and I'm putting their collars on. I always do Dixon's first as she is senior dog but Daisy is far more boisterous than Dixon and will jump at me whilst I fix Dixon's collar which gives Dixon the right hump. She will (half heartedly) snap at Daisy, but that's it.

I was told prior to introducing a 2nd bitch (or b'arch) into the house that it'd be a warzone from the get-go. This was bollocks.

Karen also asked, "Wow... You're going to go through the whole alphabet with these?"

Oh yeah, I don't fuck around, and what's worse, I've got them all done - except for X and Z (but they're coming). As you may have noticed, just like the 'Day' poem (which will be resolved shortly), the poem will be a story.

She also commented that she missed 'We love eachother' which you can read examples of here, here and oh, here if you must. "I miss We Love Each Other" she says.

The reason I stopped doing these was simple, The Guardian Weekend magazine where I used to scan the photos from and then slanderously change the text, altered the format of 'WLEO', extending the text which took a lot of punch out of the pieces. Also, the people they interviewed became so mind numbingly boring that taking the piss hardly seemed worthwhile.

Funnily enough they have recently covered a couple of areas I did some months back - sex change and nudism.


4 comments:

Sniffy said...

You're a very clever bloke, Herge - and loving pimp to your bitches of course.

I think it's nice that things evolve and you try new things in your blog. Out of all the people who have these things, you are probably the most imaginative and creative and if you stuck to churning out the same stuff, you'd get a bit bored, wouldn't you?

Time for a "yes/no" and some photos of me pointing to my chest I think...

Karen said...

I love you Herge. Thank you for answering my questions. :) :) :)

thordora said...

I saw sparkly doggie sweaters at the market, and thought of your doggies. Then thought, no, they'd look much better on my friends stupid stoner greyhounds.....

Glad you're "refreshed"

Rowan said...

Didn't the guardian read some of your "work" in the past? Maybe they decided on the sex changed folk, taking the lead from you. You might have inadvertantly, given them fodder for their boring mag...hmmm, makes you wonder huh?