Saturday, August 06, 2005

WE LOVE EACH OTHER - The Guardian Magazine 06/08/05

Reprinted with no permission from The Guardian Weekend Suppliment 06/08/05

we love each other 060805
THE WEEKEND MAGAZINE: Tsk...


Sean Gandini & Kati Yla-Hokkala


Kati Most people when they think of facial distortions are thinking about the most minor of warts, lumps, a missing eye maybe or occasionally that poor sod that had no nose at all, and smelt really badly. What I have is known as a ‘Lookatme’, and is sadly not a rare as you would imagine. I have tried with normal guys but it never worked out, they would end up feeling threatened by me having a bigger one than they have. With him, there is none of that, in fact if anything, his is slightly bigger.

Sean Sex is obviously fantastic. She is always saying that she could not be luckier, no matter which end she is at she gets a good filling. I used to think of having it lanced but I now think it would be like voluntarily being castrated, which I have also considered. It is who we are and how we live that is important, not the fact that we always have to duck to go into a room, or have to stand at least two metres apart if we are having a chat. Craig Taylor

14 comments:

Karen said...

A "good filling", huh? Man, it would be like dating a black guy again.

MoMo said...

what the fuck was THAT all about? On second thoughts, I don't think i want to know.

Faltanus said...

another brilliant post in this series Herge. i had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Nobody Special said...

You're dalek obsessed, man!

garfer said...

I'm assuming those two are jugglers. Jugglers are tossers. Not as vile as clowns, but tossers nonetheless.

Herge Smith said...

Blimey Trillion - I reckon you're right - I never even noticed the connection at first - Wait a minute - Trillions away isn't she? Tina? Is that you?

MoMo said...

yeah, that's a pretty good spot by trillion, tina, whoever.

Unknown said...

Not so much dalek obsessed, I think it goes deeper than that.

Herge Smith said...

That's just what Kati said!

Nobody Special said...

Oh right fine. Trillion's witty and observent. Huh, must be Tina.

Twats! If only you knew...

Herge Smith said...

Blimey, who's the drama queen now???

Nobody Special said...

I think I was perfectly entitled to take the huff there. She gets the credit for too many of my good ideas as it is.

I am a bit of a drama queen though. Maybe it takes one to know one? ;-)

Ship Creak said...

Nothing wrong with bein' a drama queen, eh, Herge? ;-p

I think maybe these two, whilst slightly weird to look at, are perfect for each other. I wish them every happiness for the future.

Imagine what the children would look like...

Rowan said...

what the heck is that anyway?