Friday, August 19, 2005

That's all folks...

Well, I hope you enjoyed this; a bumper crop of posts on the theme of Angry Chimp. The only input I had was some graphics work on a couple of them.

I've really enjoyed receiving all these ideas over the past week and hope you guys enjoyed creating these posts as much as I do (Most of the time anyway).

Thanks again to everyone that took part, or dropped by to read. (and comment, don't forget to comment on your fav's)

...

...

...

...

...

...

Seriously, that's it...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Unless you have something else to add?

11 comments:

Craig said...

All great posts. So much for the whole hits and comments are down thing. It looks like everyone wants to be Angry Chimp.

M said...

That was absolutely freakin' FANTASTIC!! The whole thing!!! Ohmygosh! top notch! Really! Good night.

garfer said...

Great work Herge.
Now go and have a lie down, you must be absolutely knackered!

Laziest Girl said...

very, very cool. I take my hat off to you (metaphorically speaking).

M said...

I know I am and all I did was submit an idea and read the rest! Completely enjoyable Herge! That's why we keep coming back!!!!

Gonna miss you guys. Going away for the weekend. I'll check in on Monday! Tootles!

Rowan said...

your idea for this was better than i thought it would be. I hope a regular resurrection of Dead Mate Dave is in order, what a fantastic idea they gave.

pissoff said...

Fantastic job Herge. That must have taken you ages. You are a truly committed blogger and it shows.

I agree with garfer...go have a lie down.

LB said...

good work, sir.

....and relax.

Wyndham said...

You've all done brill- although I was under the impression that Friday was meant to be a day of rest.

Unknown said...

Now this is something to cherish and keep. Perfect in a book.

Not a coffee table one mind, no, would work better for one of those you have squirrelled next to the toilet for occasional reading when the moment is right.

MoMo said...

Splendid success!
Congrats to all who contributed and of course specially Herge.
Maybe next time (next time?) I can also get my butt in gear and come up with something.