Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Over to you Friday... UPDATE

So, what’s in store so far for 'Over to you Friday' (or ‘O2UF’ as the kids are now calling it)

Booked and completed;

Dalek and Borg by Dr Max
What’s yr take on… by MHN for Short
The Monday Interview by Invisible Lizard
We love eachother by Cakesniffers
We love eachother by Faltanus

In the pipeline (come on guys!)

Dalek and Borg? by Cali
Never trust a Dalek by Lord Bargain
Your mate Dave by Spirit of Owl
Something from edwaado and mrs edwaado

We still have a bit of time to pull this thing together and make this the best damn show this town has ever seen – erm… I mean if you have any ideas, give me a shout by Thursday evening.

Remember, you can have a stab at any of the nonsense I’ve ever posted, including;

The truth via greeting card
The Dukes of Hazard
Stephacockaliticus Diary (Disease Diary)
Toy-Fu (oops, hold on, that ain’t one of mine)
The Librarian Degree (limericks – although I do have a bunch I may take from the comments)
Missing scenes from Star Wars
Strangeways, here we come
DALEKS DALEKS DALEKS!!

Simply email your ideas to me and I’ll do the graphics.

Email me at hergesmith@yahoo.co.uk

I’m looking forward to having a few days off from blogging, erm… I mean getting your ace ideas.

9 comments:

M said...

If my limmericks are up to snuff, feel free to use. Well, you can use whatever I've left on your blog. love ya Herge!

M said...

Just saw the pic of you at PO. Sweet puppy! Beware my man, dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin... That's my ideal, you have the makings of a serious crush! :-) Too bad I'm totally in love/lust with my hudband!!

swisslet said...

I'll have a think about some "missing scenes from Star Wars" and get back to you chief....

ST

Sniffy said...

I'm looking forward to these. It'll show just how rubbish we all are compared to the master.

Good thinking, Herge, you're one-off.

Herge Smith said...

What? A one-off the wrist?

Sniffy said...

That as well

thordora said...

I'd think doing other people's idea would be MORE difficult...

Rowan said...

I'd like to help out, but I am really not creative in such ways. Sorry, don't think I'm any less of a fan please? I can only dream of your genious. Thanks. Loving your blog still.

Spirit Of Owl said...

Sadly I've been held up by Mrs Owl becoming incosiderately laid up with pain and all that. I shall proceed ASAP. I reckon that will be now.