Monday, August 22, 2005

Generic back garden photography

Setting trends is exhausting, this is why I have decided it is high time I simply start to follow blogging suit and publish some of my snaps that I have taken in the garden.

Obviously, this is the easiest and least original of blogs you can do, other than, "I walked downstairs and knocked my knee on the coffee table" and/or "I hate work". Moreover, after last week’s mammoth 'Over 2 U Friday' I feel like I need and deserve a break.

So here we are, a generic back garden photo, courtesy of Angry Chimp.

Enjoy.

Miles 4

Fortunately, I do not suffer from entomophobia, so I was able to get up nice and close to this little fella. You may have previously seen this chap HERE.

Can anyone tell me exactly what this wee chappie is?

11 comments:

Rowan said...

your nephew the snail?

Sniffy said...

Yes, it's your nephew who, now in his late teens, buys his naughty uncle booze, yet still gets treated so badly.

Naughty herge!

But very funny herge.

Unknown said...

And you'd told him time and time again not to play with the matter transporter, but would he listen?

garfer said...

If your snail nephew sees this post there wont be any more free beer for you!

pissoff said...

Wot? You get your newphew to buy you booze Herge?

Faltanus said...

yeah, isn't that supposed to be the other way around?

Karen said...

Geez, I'll bet your sister is even madder at you now!

Monkey said...

I'm afraid to go into my garden now, for what I might find.

Sniffy said...

Yeah, imagine going into your garden and finding Herge lurking there with his camera, ready to photoshop you!

Sniffy said...

Dr Max, so true. I am so sleep-deprived since I started to get comments on my blog, it's killing me. Rather than churning out the same old vitriolic crap, I have to think of something refreshing and innovative. I fail, obviously, but it doesn't stop my brain from chugging away when I'm supposed to be deep in slumber.

I've given up on photoshop. I'll leave that to the expert here.

Dream Owl said...

http://thatvampireofmine.blogspot.com/

...just making sure I left you the new link.