Friday, August 19, 2005

It's OVER TO YOU FRIDAY!!!!

Over 2 U Friday

It's finally here - OVER TO YOU FRIDAY. And what a response!!!

Thank you all for taking parting, and taking the time to come up with all your fab 'chimpesque' posts.

I've been trying to decide how to presenting them all, and have decided the best way is to have individual posts. This means that you can easily link to your own work if you like, and/or email them to friends and enemies.

I won't post anything new until Saturday evening, and I'll resort all the posts around, so those at the bottom will be near the time - you get the idea.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN AND VIEW EVERYONES WORK - Tar

I'm hoping I haven't missed anyone out - If I have SORRY - Let me know and I'll sort it out.

Anyway, enough of me - OVER TO YOU...

7 comments:

M said...

nice intro sir!

Sniffy said...

Well Herge, that was certainly a whole MARATHON of blogtastic fun. You've done a brilliant job and I bet you're exhausted.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do these for everyone. You are THE true, NUMERO UNO, BLOG STAR!!!!

Rowan said...

Sings: HEY NOW, YOUR A BLOGSTAR, GET YOUR GAME ON....

I regret not doing one now. Maybe some other time?

Unknown said...

Brilliant, very funny. Much better than your usual stuff.

Oh.

Herge Smith said...

Ha ha edwaado, but you know, I actually did do THIS post, so the joke just doesn't work...

Always the same, so close to being funny, yet you always manage to just slightly balls it up.

Unknown said...

Oh-kay...

I was going to compliment you on your batman cover, is it from Killing Joke? Which would be kinda appropriate given your last comment.

Herge Smith said...

Killing Joke - hardly...you know I would never use anything so obvious.