Friday, August 19, 2005

WE LOVE EACH OTHER by Garfer

I wasn't expecting anyone to do a 'We love each other' - and I got 3! This is the first masterpiece from
Garfer over at Tunnocks Teacakes For Ever


Reprinted with no permission from The Guardian Weekend Suppliment


we love each other - Garfer
THE WEEKEND MAGAZINE: Running away together...


Kate Moss & Pete Doherty


Kate When I first set eyes on Pete I knew that he was the (next) one for me. As a premier rock chick and black widow, I couldn’t help but fall for him. I might be just a little Croydon thickie, but I see myself as a noughties Anita Pallenberg. Pete is my Keith Richards, and is perfect as a rock appendage. I’ve always been a bit bulimic, now I can carry it off as heroin chic! I love that thing that Pete does to me with his crack pipe when we’re naked in the Jacuzzi together.

Pete As a poet and rock god, I need a bit of fluff to make me look good in the tabloids. I really love Kate, and it’s got nothing to do with me being smacked out of my head constantly. Kate is very adventurous sexually: I love it when she says, “put it away Pete, you’re embarrassing me”. Kate knows I’m really something. What with me always being in the papers, having access to great Colombian gear, and getting paid suitcases full of cash, she knows she’s onto a good thing. She looked dead sexy at Glasters with her bijou wellies and micro skirt; you could almost see her fanny. I see Kate and myself as true soul mates. Craig Taylor

4 comments:

Sniffy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I've been waiting for something on this pair. Who the fuck is Pete Doherty anyway? I'd never heard of him until he had a heroin overdose just to get into the Sunday Mirror. He's an ugly fuck, ain't he?

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

I read it as "It's got nothing to do with me being smacked about the head repeatedly".

I know, wishful thinking...

garfer said...

Tina
yeah, and look at Kate Moss. I've seen better legs on a broiler chicken.
Steve
Doherty deserves to be smacked about the head. Druggie tosspot.

thordora said...

petey seems rather.....light on his feet