Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Librarians are after me!

Oh my God!

After reading another fab blog from my friend Tina, I find this...

Librarian book
Well that's charming.

... at the site she has directed us to.


What's worse the place is run by Librarians, and we all know the kind of power those guys wield.

They control all the information, and you know what is information is....

...well in the case of Angry Chimp, information is ripe for manipulation, but you get the point.

Help me!!

Chimp in danger.

NEXT: More political coverage of the election campaign.

4 comments:

Sniffy said...

I told you to be careful of those custodians of books.

Right, you need to register your blog at Technorati and follow the appropriate instructions on how to include the Technorati profile thing for your blog. You can register your blog and then check to see how many people link to it. It's quite scary.

For some reason, I'm very popular amongst librarians.

I'm glad to see you're being so brave with your illness. You're an inspiration to us all.

Herge Smith said...

Cheers Tina,

I done it.

And as I thought, no one links to me but you, Half, my mate Eddie and other mate Ship Creak.

Blogging bastards.

And who the hell is this 'thought&humor'?

That should be HUMOUR, Mister AMERICAN.

I'm in a mean mood - not my fault, an effect of Stephacockaliticus.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to appear out of nowhere. I don't have a blog of my own to link to you but I just wanted to say keep up the great work. The Sniffer's not doing a bad job either! You're right, most other blogs are shite. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll both get the recognition you deserve eventually. If you don't pull through your nasty illness you may even qualify for an 'unappreciated in your own lifetime award' posthumously presented by Sir Angus Deaton. You never know...

Trillion

Herge Smith said...

Thanks Trillion!

And you're right, I think I will be posthumously remembered - which totally sucks!! I want recognition NOW.

Keep reading...