Monday, December 05, 2005
We here at Angry Chimp are very customer focused.
We firmly believe in the old cliché that a positive customer experience at Angry Chimp will result in additional visits and at least 5 recommendations to friends, family and work colleagues.
However, a negative customer experience will result in a lost customer and that lost customer telling up to 20 people how shit the service and blog was.
Following the recent customer comment initiative the marketing team organised back in October we can now reveal that the top 5 comments (in descending order) relating to Angry Chimp were as follows:
5. Why are the naked monkeys?
4. It is not nearly as good here as Tina at Cakesniffers keeps saying it is
3. Why doesn’t Herge (Smith) ever comment on comments anymore?
2. Where are the Daleks?
And most revealing of all;
1. I feel the site is cold and somewhat heartless and that Herge (Smith) does not care what I think about it.
Obviously, nothing could be farther from the truth. Each one of the seven kind people who visit Angry Chimp daily are very special indeed. In fact I know for certain that at least 4 of my daily visitors are seriously emotionally disturbed, yet they make the effort to visit regardless – and well done to them for doing so.
So in an effort to provide my daily visitors with the very best in customer service I simply ask that you take 5 minutes to answer the following questions and leave your answers in the comments box provided by this blog, below.
Please be as candid as possible, and if you have never commented here before - PLEASE DO COMMENT - so that together we can drive this blog forward and then maybe we can look forward to the day when Angry Chimp receives 10 hits a day!
1. How long have you been visiting Angry Chimp?
2. Why do you return to Angry Chimp?
3. What do you like most about Angry Chimp?
4. What do you like least about Angry Chimp?
5. If you could add something to Angry Chimp, what would it be?
6. Who does Herge Smith think he is?
I’d like to thank you all in advance for taking part in this customer satisfaction survey.=
Mr Smith (Herge)
Posted by Herge Smith at 12:01 am